Greeting Card Trivia
- What Makes Our Rude Greetings Cards So Rude? A Short History Of the Word Twat
- What Makes Our Rude Congratulations Cards So Rude? A Short History Of The Word Cunt
- What Makes our Rude Cards so Rude? A Short History of the Word ‘Bollocks’
- What Makes our Rude Cards So Rude? A Short History Of The Word ‘Shit’
- What Makes our Rude Cards So Rude? A Short History of the Word ‘Fuck’
- No Sorry Cards Necessary As We Explore The TV Watershed
- Send Some Honestly Rude Greetings Cards For Once and Stop Being Such a Liar
- Congratulations Cards For Kim Kardashian And Everyone Else Who Is Famous For Doing Absolutely Nothing
- Get Well Soon Cards Needed for British Youths as STDs Are On The Rise
- Send A Sorry Card To Show You Mean It
- Sorry Cards from the Media for the Increasing Rise In Fake News
- Good Luck Cards as Freedom of Speech is in Decline
- Why we should stop sending greeting cards? FUCK OFF!
- Boring Greetings Cards are a gonner, Cardshit is Here To Save The Day
- Rude Get Well Soon Cards At The Ready As Political Correctness Has Officially Gone Too Far
- A Rude Sorry Card Sent by Stephen Fry To The Easily Offended
- Spare A Thought For Valentine’s Day’s Brutal History As You Send Your Valentine’s Day Cards This Year
- Viral Singer Should Be Sending His Family Sorry Cards After Playing Them This Filthy Song
- Thank You Cards For The Glorious Science Of Swearing
- Swearing Is A Painkiller, So Send Your Mate A Break Up Card To Mend Their Broken Heart
- Holy Shit, People Who Send Rude Greetings Cards Are Smart
- ‘Banter’ Is In Need Of A Few Get Well Soon Cards
- Send All The Rude Thank You Cards You Want, Ricky Gervais Says We Have A Right To Offend
- There’s nothing wrong with a rude greetings card or two…or is there?
- Only Dickheads Buy Morrissey Birthday Cards
- Rude Christmas Cards Sent? Time for a Christmas Movie
- Why Do We Send Jesus Birthday Cards On 25th December?
- Sending Rude Christmas Cards Isn’t The Only Way To Survive The Holidays
- No Amount Of Birthday Cards Can Make Up For Being Born On The Worst Day Of The Year
- No Amount of Rude Christmas Cards Can Make Up For Not Getting That Elusive Gift
- Festive Birthday Cards Are Not The Only Reason Why December Birthdays Are The Best
- How To Stay On Your Boss’s Rude Christmas Card List And Survive The Office Christmas Party
- Most Extreme Rude Christmas Cards Of 2016
- We love rude Christmas cards, but we hate Christmas music
- It's Not Christmas yet, so Make Sure You Send Your Pal a Birthday Card
- A Rude Christmas Card for Santa (and other Christmas Eve Traditions)
- 5 Celebrities You Should be Sending a Birthday Card to This Month
- Why Rude Christmas cards should stand out?
- Birthday Cards - The Origin
- Greetings cards and the history of swearing
- Why Rude Christmas cards should be hand written?
- The most expensive Christmas card ever sent and other records. Interesting yes, but not as interesting as rude Christmas cards surely?
- It’s Christmas! Which means its Christmas card time, yawn right?...doesn't have to be with a rude Christmas card
- Sorry Cards. Rude Cards to Apologies for Being a Twat
- Thank You Cards. Rude Cards to Say Thanks
- Good Luck Cards, the Ultimate Way to Show Someone You Give a Shit with a Card
- Get Well Cards, Perfect for Pussies
- Break Up Cards? Divorce Cards? What Better way to Show You Care?
- Congratulations Cards, the Way to Tell People They're Not Complete Failures
- Anniversary Cards Whether Wedding Cards or Even Divorce Cards. Give a Hit.
- Greetings Cards, Send Them Just Because You Can...
- Birthday Cards Shouldnt be Nice. Rude Cards Rule.
- Weird and wonderful Christmas traditions . Not everyone sends Christmas cards but that may change with the launch of cardshit.com 's rude Christmas card range?
- Send your Good Luck Cards to the Great British Bake-Off as show leaves BBC
- Greeting Card Trivia
Greeting Card Trivia
This is the part of the site where we demonstrate our rather healthy, more like unhealthy passion, for all things greeting card. Yep, your weird mate who you try and hide from when he/she ventures into the pub. People have all sorts of interests and obsessions, ours just happens to be cards, swearing and design.
Is that as weird as Chuck Lamb The Dead Body guy who is obsessed with playing dead? http://www.deadbodyguy.com/
Or a Dutch man who spent 2 decades collecting ecstacy pills. Who simply couldn't contain his passion and reported himself to police after his entire collection was stolen.
Or a Sussex octogenarian who just cant stop knitting woollen tits...
So with those guys in the mix we think its perfectly normal to talk about greeting card trivia, who knew cards could be so much fun.
Check out the articles to the right to see if you agree... or whether you think we're nuttier than a boob knitting, pill popping, dead body guy...